For Online or Phone Purchasers:
If an event has been confirmed cancelled and tickets were purchased online or over the phone, ticket purchases will automatically be refunded back to the purchasing credit card.
No action is required!
- Email communication will be sent to purchasing email address with confirmed event cancellation notice.
- Refunds will automatically post to purchasing credit cards. *Select shipping fees may not qualify
- Please allow up to 7-10 business days for this refund to post to bank statement, depending on how bank handles credits.
For Venue Box Office Purchasers:
Tickets purchased directly at the venue’s box office, must be seek refund, in-person, at the box office for a refund.
Can you refund a different card?
Unfortunately, in all cases when requesting a refund for a cancelled or postponed event Altitude Tickets cannot refund an alternate credit card.
If the card number has changed, so long as the new card is associated to the same bank/credit card company, Altitude Tickets will be able to process the refund. The bank/credit card company will transfer that refund to your current credit card.
If the bank/credit card company is different or account closed, Altitude Tickets are able to issue a refund check, to be mailed to your billing address of the purchasing credit card.
Exceptions for Auto-Refund For Cancelled Events Refunds:
- Purchased tickets from third-party, resale tickets, box office.
- Please contact the point of purchase directly to inquire upon their refund process.
- Purchasing Credit Card declines credit.
- In case of declined credit customers will be contacted individually to discuss options.
- Otherwise, stated by artist, team, or venue.