For Online or Phone Purchasers:
**Please Note: Exceptions May Apply**
If an event has been confirmed cancelled and tickets were purchased online or over the phone, ticket purchases will automatically be refunded.
No action is required!
- Email communication will be sent to purchasing email address with confirmed event cancellation notice.
- Refunds will automatically post / be sent to account holder.. *Select shipping fees may not qualify
- Please allow the posted time frame in email communication for refunds to process.
Please note: Due to Altitude Tickets transition over to a new ticketing system, tickets purchased for select events prior to August 1, 2019 will be processed via check to the mailing address on account. Please make sure your account is up to date in Account Manager to receive refund in a timely manner.
For Venue Box Office Purchasers:
Tickets purchased directly at the venue’s box office, must be seek refund, in-person, at the box office for a refund.
Can you refund a different card?
Unfortunately, in all cases when requesting a refund for a cancelled or postponed event Altitude Tickets cannot refund an alternate credit card.
If the card number has changed, so long as the new card is associated to the same bank/credit card company, Altitude Tickets will be able to process the refund. The bank/credit card company will transfer that refund to your current credit card.
If the bank/credit card company is different or account closed, Altitude Tickets are able to issue a refund check, to be mailed to your billing address of the purchasing credit card.
Exceptions for Auto-Refund For Cancelled Events Refunds:
- Purchased tickets from third-party, resale tickets, box office.
- Please contact the point of purchase directly to inquire upon their refund process.
- Purchasing Credit Card declines credit.
- In case of declined credit customers will be contacted individually to discuss options.
- Otherwise, stated by artist, team, or venue.