I forgot my password. How do I reset my password?
There are two ways to reset your password:
- Go to AltitudeTickets.com/account to reset your password
- Reset password during the purchase process (not recommended)
- Contact Altitude Tickets Customer Service. We will reset your account login details and queue the password setup protocol to be sent to you via e-mail. This protocol is a bit different from what is available online and should allow you to set up a new password and security questions to subsequently login to your account successfully.
What are Altitude Tickets password requirements?
When setting up your new password please observe the following guidelines:
- Must be between 6-15 characters
- Should contain only letters and/or numbers – no special characters
- Your password is case sensitive. i.e., ‘a’ does not equal ‘A’
If, after following that protocol, you are still unable to login to your account, please let us know so that we can forward your inquiry to our IT specialists for further review.
Does changing my password on Altitude Tickets change my Flash Seats account password?
Password changes only effects your AltitudeTickets.com account and will not carry over to the Flash Seats system. If you have a FlashSeats.com account and are trying to reset your login details for that account, you will need to contact Flash Seats customer service directly.