My event was postponed/rescheduled, will my tickets still work?
Your tickets are still valid for entry for the rescheduled date. If a date has not been set Altitude Tickets will email you with the new rescheduled date as soon as Altitude Tickets receive the information.
I can't make the new event date, can I get a refund?
If you cannot make the new date please reply back to the postponed email announcement or send an email to Altitude Tickets Customer Service with your Altitude Tickets order confirmation number and a specific request for a refund.
Your order number should be in your AltitudeTickets.com/account, under the 'My Orders & Payments' tab.
Please note – Altitude Tickets must receive your refund request absolutely no later than closing time (5:00 PM Mon-Fri, 1:00 PM on Saturdays MT) on the business day prior to the new event date.
I have printed tickets can I still get a refund for a postponed date?
To receive a refund for a postponed event, please mail your tickets back to Altitude Tickets with a brief note requesting a refund, at the following address:
Attn: Customer Service
1000 Chopper Circle
Denver, CO 80204
Once Altitude Tickets receive your physical tickets with the refund request, Altitude Tickets will be able to issue the refund back to the original purchasing card. An e-mail receipt of refund will be sent to you for your records at that time.
What if I don't have / cannot remember the card used to purchase tickets?
You should be able to identify the correct credit card used for purchase under your AltitudeTickets.com/account, under the My Orders & Payments tab.
- Under ‘My Orders & Payments’ tab there will be 3 different pages located under the Home bar
- Order Details
- Forward History
- Charge History
- You will want to select ‘Charge History’. Under which is the last 6 months history of charges made with Altitude Tickets.
- Located the order number and credit card information used under the “Completed” table.
- If you don’t know your confirmation order number, then you may click each order number to open a separate window detailing the event information.
Can you refund a different card?
Unfortunately, in all cases when requesting a refund for a cancelled or postponed event Altitude Tickets cannot refund an alternate credit card.
If your card number has changed so long as you have the same bank/credit card company Altitude Tickets will be able to process the refund. Your bank/credit card company will transfer that refund to your current credit card.
If you do not have the same bank/credit card company as the one that was cancelled/lost Altitude Tickets are able to issue a refund check, to be mailed to your billing address of the purchasing credit card.
Exceptions for Postponed Events Refunds:
- Purchased resale tickets (non-refundable)
- Purchased tickets after the rescheduled date was announced
- Otherwise, stated by artist, team, or venue