I want to print my tickets at home (.pdf)
Altitude Tickets does not offer print-at-home options for majority of events that take place at Pepsi Center, 1STBANK Center, Paramount Theatre, and/or DICK'S Sporting Goods Park. Some third-party clients may have the print-at-home option available to select when purchasing online.
I have Print-At-Home Tickets
All ticket purchases are held until the business day after the public on sale. Orders that elect for print-at-home are sent via email to the email address associated with the Altitude Tickets account. If you would like to update the email address please contact Altitude Tickets Customer Service.
Once Altitude Tickets sends your Print-At-Home tickets (e-tickets) please check your inbox and spam folders. Please note the email is NOT your tickets. You must print your etickets and bring them with you on the day of the event. The email alone will not be accepted for entry.
To print you tickets please follow the next steps
Step 1: Save your tickets.
- Double click on the attachment.
- Click Save.
- The files are now saved to your computer.
Step 2: Print the PDF file.
The attached PDF file contains your ticket(s).
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download it for free at:
- Open the PDF file from where you saved it on your computer.
- Click the Printer Icon. Otherwise, select the File option at the top of the screen, and then select Print.
- In the printer window, check the "Print as image" box and click "Okay."
- Print each page in the PDF.
Step 3: Bring your ticket(s) to the event.
- Your tickets that are printed from the attachment are your ACTUAL TICKETS for admission into the event.
- YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE EVENT WITHOUT THEM.
- If you lose your tickets before the start of the event, you may re-print them.
- Remember, each ticket has a unique barcode. Only the first scan of the tickets will allow entry into the event.